Author Topic: History of my MMO  (Read 223 times)

LuV

Hello
Guys post here your career in MMO. Achievements, fails and what game you played.
So let me start. I play Linaeage 2 from C3. First server Dragon Network x15. First class SR very climatic and very useless in this chronicle. Gameplay was very addactive. I played with my real life friends, although its hard to say we had Cp. We just enjoyed this beatufil gameplay and AOE parties. I finished full A grade so could be proud of my majestic and soul bow. I gave up play cause I had duty travel to exotic country without internet (Iraq)
When I came back my friend encouraged me to play Norway game - Age of Conan. Expirienced with fail choose of the champion I decided to play the most OP class in game - Necromancer. Game was very climatic. Our clan leather was Arrima. She was over 60 yo,
very friendly person who played with her husband. We played PvE server with specific raid system. Raids were instanced and required to select right classes and specific tactics. Our guild was not able to conduct raids solo so we organized server raids. Due to Arrima was no english speaker I become a main raid leader. As soon as I got all top Items for my champion raids become boring. I looked something more interesting.
AION next, very nice MMO with 2 factions white side gaylike Elios and and darkside true man side Asmodians. I have choosen the dark side and my main was Gladiator, in AION glad fights mainly with pole is similar to warlord in Lineage. I have reached top 100 in PvP among 13k players on Asmo side. It last until I got new post at work and had to gave up playing MMOs.
Atter some time I felt something missing and I came back to L2 on top 1 priv server Lineage 2 Dex x4. Our clan biggest achievement was 1st slain Valakas. !st try was fail because our ally camped 24 h with PvP and we failed Valakas after 2h due to lack SS. PvP drained us a lot. Enemy alliance also failed so we had slain it next day. After this nolife play I decided move to other server with same network Wrath. I expected some rest from mass PvP but unexpectly I was wrong. I was recruited with my real life friend to Ph34r clan. Clan leader was the best MMO player I know in my gameplay. Although we had no ally we shaked the server because clan consisted of strictly select players. The most impressive were fights for baium. Our 5 parties vs Allies. I played cardi this timke and I was in CL party. Discipline in clan was very hard. Leader was kicking people from clan even for 3 seconds delay in dance/song on mass pvp. Doesnt matter if player was given epic 1 day before. It last until CL left server due to private reasons. Than I moved to official INNOVA server and played form H5 up to GoD. My main was Phantom summoner, very OP champion with 24 pantheras, slightly nerfed in GoD. This time I have created my own clan with about 40 active ppl. For about 1 year play I decided to restore my private life.
Next game was World of Tanks. I have clashed 26k battles. I played only solo without any platoon with approx 52% winratio. After Wot My friends recommend me Leaque of Legends. Very nice game  what I played duo on ADC bot. In a time i moved to jungle position.
All play was ok but I was missing a farm factor. I have installed Lineage again on DEX server. Because all my friends considered L2 as outdated I created 1 man army and was enjoying farming map RBs. In a time my server had been divided from L2dex network and was reworked to L2 global. After solo play I was recruit to clan and was give fully equipped Titan with epic set and OE weapons. In a time when people put a lot real money admins decided to rework server and I didnt start from begining. My next server was L2 memories. Almost empty server with fail GM, but game there was giving me a lot fun with multibox without bots farming global RBs. After 3 months play server were down.
Next server I play up 2 now is L2 monkey. I hope play and clash there as long as game gives me satisfaction. I consider this server as a good potential, but we are hard under online players. I hope we will get "fresh blood" to make real MMO play.

Offline L2Monkey

• Administrator
  • 2º JOB
    • View Profile
Hello! Firstly, it is a pleasure to have your story alongside our story!
Online games are an escape valve to unlock our minds, it's always good to have a little fun.

Congratulations on the post! You and any players who tell your story will receive 30 days of premium account! Posting the story and at the end the nick of the account character who wants to win the premium account.

Offline JVM

• View Profile
Hello people!!

My story isn’t so different from those of other players, but I’ll try to summarize here for you. I had the first contact with  Lineage 2 through my cousin, he played on the official server at that time still C3 and introduced me to the game, at that moment I could know the so utility Dwarf  Crafter, I saw that he was able to create items and also had a huge CON, very useful to sustain a certain damage. From that moment I fell in love with the game, wanting to start playing and enjoy everything he had to offer me, however, I didn’t have a computer capable of running the game, so for some time I was unable to play and just  accompanying  my cousin playing when I went to his house. The years passed and came the Version Interlude, at that time, I could for the first time have access to the game and enjoy what I wanted so much, still didn’t have a computer capable of running the game, but I knew a  lan  house near my house in which my friends from the neighborhood frequented and there was installed the game on all computers for customers. L2 World 2x, this was the first server on which I played,  Sagittarius was my class, I had the happiness that the owner of the  lan  house and most of my friends liked the game and decided to play, so it was for a few years, until it reached the chronicle  Kamael, that year I could have the chance to enjoy the home game, the new computer had the ability to run the game and from that day the passion only increased.
Lineage 2 has since become a source of knowledge, I was able to learn a little about English, made me learn about computer science, considering that at times the computer used came to present problems, so I needed to turn to get it, since I wanted so much to play L2. And above all, good friendships, without a doubt was something that the game presented me, today I feel fulfilled because I can count on good friends of the game for a conversation,  advice and a good game.
About L2 Monkey, I believe in the potential of the server, I see that the Staff is committed to realize and meet the demands that arise, the server has what is necessary to grow, I hope to help whenever possible.

Ass: Arcanjo
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 12:32:59 AM by JVM »

Offline Brunopacienzz

• View Profile
Hello everyone,
I saw your post and decided to come and tell you a small part of my story related to the game Lineage II.
Well, I met l2 in 2008 through my cousin. He played a C5 version.
I was interested in the game, due to different types of race, I could be a warrior or a wizard. The free gameplay you gave us. Not to mention that it reminded me of medieval things.
And I thought it was incredible, at the time almost 13 years ago, we didn't have a computer, we had to go to the lan house to play.
My first character was a gladiator. It was all for me, those two swords of no kkkkkkk.
Then the final Gracia arrived, where I met the kamael. (what a devil doll to hit a lot) kkkk
I played for 1 year with a server class, I don't remember the name, it was good MT. There were many players online.
There with the studies. I ended up stopping playing. I was 14 at the time.
Then came high school. And after college with time I ended up forgetting the game.
13 years later, when I graduated, I was at home, ready to participate in a PUBG - BATTLE ROYALE match. I ended up hearing a loud sound that touched the city of Gludio.
NOSTALGIA Hit me at the time. So I decided to play again, looked for servers and saw many server publications that open and close with weeks.
Until I find the L2 monkey. I was interested and joined, I was a little lost on the server, but it's good
 For me, I believe that the server is developing well. And it has the capacity to grow.
I hope to continue being part of this server for many years!
I hope it grows and is full of kkk players
Well, hug guys.
Brunopacienzz
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 08:59:55 AM by Brunopacienzz »

Offline L2Monkey

• Administrator
  • 2º JOB
    • View Profile
LuV
Arcanjo
Brunopacienzz

Reward Premium

Offline leobrb

• View Profile

Hello guys my character in the game server is "Necrofilo"

my story playing this mmo is as follows: I started playing in 2008, i was eight years old, i didn't know anything about mmo games, i was terrible and i couldn't play for a long time without giving up because everyone who played, knew the tricks and managed to be better than me, the maximum time I spent playing from server to server was 1 month, after 1 year playing, I gave up on l2, after 3 years without playing, I came back to active, this time after playing several other games in the mmorpg style, it was more perfected and then I started having more fun on the servers, because I was good competitive I fell in love with the style of the l2, from then on I always played about 4 5 months without stopping, then I got sick and after a while I started playing again, this sequence is carried on until today, incredible and it seems.

Offline javal

• View Profile
Hi. My lineage story begins ten years or more ago. We started playing with my wife c4, we went through interlude, grace, epilogue and freya. Then my first child was born and we stopped playing. Today he is 8 years old and we start playing together on this server. Greetings to all.
Java

Offline L2Monkey

• Administrator
  • 2º JOB
    • View Profile
Necrofilo
Java

Reward Premium

Offline Shakal

• View Profile
Oi , n me lembro a quanto tempo comecei a jogar l2 ou qualquer  outro mmo , de longe l2 foi oque fiquei a mais tempo jogando e jogo ate hoje , ja joguei de evas templar(meu amor) por mais tempo , ultimamente estava jogando de healer  e dominator , hoje estou de PK  pela 3x .

eng
Hi, I don't remember how long I started playing l2 or any other mmo, by far l2 was what I spent the most time playing and playing until today, I've played evas templar (my love) for the longest time, lately I was playing healer and dominator, today I'm on PK for 3x.

espanol
Hola, no recuerdo cuánto tiempo comencé a jugar l2 o cualquier otro mmo, con mucho, l2 fue lo que más tiempo pasé jugando y jugando hasta hoy, he jugado evas templar (mi amor) durante mucho tiempo, últimamente estaba jugando a sanador y dominador, hoy estoy en PK por 3x.

Offline L2Monkey

• Administrator
  • 2º JOB
    • View Profile
event closed.