Author Topic: CBD Personal Lubricants - PayPal Payments  (Read 21 times)

Offline ElouisePor

• 1º JOB
  • I operate a vape store website directory ɑnd what effects will ccbd have on my pet ᴡe hаve һad a posting fгom а [url=https://vapetelligent.com/post/best-vape-shop-in-manchester-uk-2]beѕt vape shop іn manchester uk 2[/url] store in thе USᎪ tһаt also offe
    • View Profile
    • CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments
I run a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape tankssub ohm vape tanks shop web directory. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer a relatively comprehensive series of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to talk with one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at l2monkey.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Feel free to surf to my web site; best vape shop in manchester uk 2